- San Diego Biotechnology & Life Science Events, Jobs, News, Company Directory - http://sdbn.org -
Field Service Manager
Posted By jobs On September 25, 2012 @ 11:32 am In Featured Jobs | No Comments
Hiring Company: HRG, Inc.
Location: San Diego
Job Type: Field Service Management
Compensation: $ ,000-,000
Description: HRG, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Field Service Manager for a rapidly growing leader in the service and repair of Scientific and R&D Equipment for the Life Science Industry with multiple locations in America and Korea.
This position provides competitive salaries, performance based bonuses, benefits, and employee stock options.
The Field Service Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the service and repair department, ensuring customer satisfaction regarding service and repair issues, and training and supervision of service and repair employees. Some travel is required.
• Oversees daily operations of the service and repair department.
• Acts as the key point of contact for the customer regarding service and repair issues.
• Manages employee schedules and employee issues.
• Responsible for hiring and training of new and developing employees.
• Responsible for diagnosis, repair and service of a wide variety of laboratory instrumentation.
• Responsible for preparation of repair cost estimates with part specifications.
• Responsible for preparation and maintenance of service call reports.
Preferred Educational Background:
• AS or BS in electronics engineering, electrical engineering or related discipline.
Preferred Experiential Background:
• Five plus years of experience as a Field Service Engineer or Manager.
• Five or more years of experience diagnosing and repairing laboratory instruments.
• Experience with complex lab instruments such as LCMS, HPLC, FPLC, cell culture, robotics, and centrifugation preferred.
Technical Skills and Abilities:
• Expertise in life science laboratory instrument service and repair.
• Ability to troubleshoot and correct complex issues on instruments.
• Practical working knowledge of common desktop hardware and operating systems suitable for software installation, hard drive imaging and restoration.
• Broad understanding of the physical sciences.
• Proficiency with the MicroSoft Office suite.
• Knowledge of instrument software packages
Link for more information: http://www.hrgki.com/ 
Contact email: email@example.com 
Article printed from San Diego Biotechnology & Life Science Events, Jobs, News, Company Directory: http://sdbn.org
URL to article: http://sdbn.org/2012/09/25/field-service-manager/
URLs in this post:
 http://www.hrgki.com/: http://www.hrgki.com/
 firstname.lastname@example.org: mailto:email@example.com?subject=Field%20Service%20Manager%20Position
Copyright © 2008-2010 Comprendia, LLC. All rights reserved.