Hiring Company: Miltenyi Biotec, Inc.
Job Code: 10477631
Location: San Diego
Job Type: Intern
Description: Miltenyi Biotec Inc., a global leader in biological magnetic separation technologies, is seeking a Marketing Product Intern to assist with strategic marketing functions for designated product areas supporting corporate direction, communicating new product launch and coordinating tactical marketing projects.
We are currently looking to provide a paid, part-time, hands-on internship for an undergrad or graduate student in the Marketing field. The ideal intern would be a student with a life sciences and marketing background and will support the sales and marketing of science products. The ideal candidate is interested in learning about product development and the critical role that it plays. The student will work with the Product Marketing Manager and support the marketing and sales activities for Miltenyi Biotec, Inc.
• Conduct market research on Miltenyi Biotec’s products and services
• Assist with creating marketing plans and programs to support sales and revenue objectives
• Evaluate new product opportunities and suggest appropriate recommendations to Marketing Department
• Assist with implementing “how to sell” guidelines for sales representatives, including product rationale, positioning, competitive overview, companion products, etc.
• Monitor competitive products and marketing activities
• Evaluate rolling sales forecasts for new and current products
Requirements: Bachelor’s or graduate degree (or in progress) in the life sciences.
For more information or to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=10477631
Link for more information: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=10477631