SaaS Customer Success Analyst
Hiring Company: Qualer
Location: San Diego
Job Type: Customer Success
Compensation: $ /hr
Description: We’re a San Diego technology startup that is developing a groundbreaking SaaS platform for the Life Sciences industry. As a Customer Success Analyst, you will leverage your existing customer service, and technical support skills to take ownership of customer relationships post-sale. In this role, you will assist in customer onboarding projects, analyze data, conduct training, and provide support to ensure that our customers maximize returns on their investment in our platform. Along the way, you will play a strategic role in developing the kinds of onboarding, training, and support processes that will allow our company to scale fast while providing a delightful customer experience.
• Provide support to current and new customers with timely and detailed answers to day-to-day questions within our platform.
• Become a Qualer expert; leverage your experience within the system to provide customers with best practices support and advice.
• Contribute to expanding the scope of our training resources for future and current customers.
• Identify strategic opportunities to grow the Qualer network and user base.
• Oversee implementation of new client accounts.
• Use Excel to analyze large datasets.
• Actively participate in improving our processes for onboarding, platform workflows and developing customer relationships.
• Focus on positive-customer relationships and interactions to ensure each customer is wildly successful with Qualer.
• Advocate for customers by proactively organizing and presenting vital customer feedback to our development team.
Who you are:
• You are unflappable when faced with obstacles or challenges, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to make sure each customer is successful on the Qualer platform.
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable speaking to and working with individuals at all levels of client organizations.
• Comfortable analyzing large datasets.
• Adaptable and resourceful when approached with a situation that does not yet have a defined process, or by a question that does not yet have an answer.
• You are organized, detail-oriented and process-driven. You can manage projects and assignments with many variables and strict deadlines.
• Able to to thrive in a self-directed role, and work closely in teams of colleagues and/or customers in a pleasant and professional way.
• Honest, dependable and enthusiastic professional, looking for a rewarding and fast-paced career.
• 4 year degree, or equivalent work experience
• Proficient in Excel
• Fun, hardworking atmosphere
• Healthcare plans
• High growth environment, with opportunities for career advancement
• Stocked, employee snack bar!
• 2 weeks of annual accrued paid vacation
If you’re interested in this job, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Link for more information , or email address to send resume: email@example.com