Technical Application Specialist
Hiring Company: Pipette.com
Location: San Diego
Description: Pipette.com is a San Diego Life Science E-commerce distributor and Pipette Calibration service provider that works with Fortune 500, thriving startups and growing companies developing new technologies in the Sciences industry. As a Technical Application Specialist, you will be responsible for helping develop technical applications, product reference content and library, providing technical and traditional customer service support to customers.
You will work in a collaborative environment with Product Managers and Sales team on product feedback/input while helping test products and develop a library of critical product and vendor information so we can provide the best support to our customers over the phone, email and online. Along the way, you will play a role in developing the kinds of product content, training, and support processes that will allow our company to scale fast while providing a delightful customer experience.
• Capable of developing a strong understanding of customers’ needs/requirements based on their science application.
• Provide technical support to customers, sales team, dealers regarding product use, applications, trouble shooting and options.
• Help create and maintain a reference library of tech sheets, troubleshooting guides, current and historical product information.
• Handle around 30 inbound calls per day, help with order entry and product returns
• Track and code technical calls from customers, dealers and sales team
• Active participant in all stages of product reviews and feedback on development, ensuring the products exceed the quality and performance needs of the scientists
• Applies excellent customer service skills to each interaction
• General project management for key tasks and S.O.P development, writing and implementation.
• Provides suggestions for continuous improvement.
Who you are:
• Passionate about science, products and customer care
• You are organized, detail-oriented and process-driven. You can manage projects and assignments with many variables and strict deadlines.
• Bright, with an analytical mind and proven strength in verbal and written communication.
• You must have good judgement and strong sense of integrity.
• Recognize the value of building strong interpersonal relationships.
• Enjoy working in cross-functional teams within the organization and with our customers.
• Comfortable facilitating presentations and trainings of small groups.
• Honest, dependable and enthusiastic professional, looking for a rewarding and fast-paced career.
Full Time, Entry Level, /hour
• Fun, hardworking atmosphere
• Healthcare plans
• High growth environment, with opportunities for career advancement
• 10 days of annual accrued paid vacation Requirements:
• 4 year degree, or equivalent work experience
• Bonus: Lab Experience and or customer service experience
Email address to send resume: email@example.com