Hiring Company: DIAGNOLOGIX, LLC
Location: San Diego
Job Type: Research and Development
Description: RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Diagnologix, LLC, located in San Diego, California, was founded in 2012 to develop innovative diagnostic tools and products for unmet medical need. The firm uses state-of-the-art technologies to develop simple solutions to standard medical practices. Diagnologix had received several SBIR awards from NIH, check Diagnologix company website http://www.diagnologix.com/ for more information.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team to work on basic research and diagnostic technology. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, strongly committed to the scientific process and, capable of working independently and collaboratively in a team environment. Key responsibilities will include cell culture, cell isolation, flow cytometry, and other cell biology related assays. Previous work experience is preferred but not essential, training will be available.
• BS/MS in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry or related biological sciences.
• Past industry or academic experience preferred
• Must have strong work ethic, and enthusiastic for laboratory work
• Must be a team player and be able to work independently
• Proficient in Microsoft office and be comfortable learning new software programs.
Diagnologix is an EEO company, please submit CV online, no phone call.
Email address to send resume: email@example.com