Pacific-Link Consulting, a San Diego based Regulatory Affairs consulting company, is seeking a full-time Program/Project Manager with expertise in the pharmaceutical industry and Regulatory Affairs who will be responsible for overseeing projects and submissions, organizing teams, and determining target completion dates for projects in different stages of development for multiple clients. If hired, the position will work remotely and report directly to the Sr. Director, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interacting with internal team members and clients to identify requirements and specify project plans, schedules, and deliverables.
• Create and maintain timelines and trackers to ensure that the due dates for submissions are met.
• Create reports on status, final deliverables, and challenges for clients, management, and regulatory bodies.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (life or physical science preferred).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and commitment to consistently meeting timelines
• Experience managing large and complex regulatory submissions
• Demonstrated ability to manage competing demands across cross-functional teams
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Smartsheet
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
• Ability to follow written and verbal direction with a high level of accuracy.
• Be self-motivating with the ability to work remotely, as well as in a team setting.
• Exceptional time-management abilities and strong follow-through skills required.
As an employee, you’ll enjoy our competitive compensation and benefits packages. We invite you to consider a career with Pacific-Link Consulting by submitting your resume. Please reference job code PM and your name in the subject line in the email (Example: PM – Smith, John).
Pacific-Link Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.