We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our reagent manufacturing team.The qualified candidate is expected to apply hand-on training to perform production and troubleshoot technical challenges in both production and testing of innovative reagents and DNA synthesis and assembly assays. Additionalr esponsibilities include, draft procedures, prepare protocols for experiments of simple to moderate complexity without supervision, preparing technical reports, and summaries of assigned projects. Must be comfortable performing bench science, and in self-direction of work plans and experimental procedures.
- Work within an RUO and cGMP production-based DNA synthesis and assembly pipeline.
- Complete all Production and QC tasks as scheduled and applies best practices in the development,initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of orders.
- Strictly adhere to established policies and procedures for reagent manufacturing and quality control; and report any problems with documentation.
- Customer-driven focus and willingness to manage numerous orders at once.
- Interfaces with scientific team members in manufacturing and product development to understand new methods pertaining to synthetic genomics technologies.
- Willingness to constantly innovate and reduce costs without compromising quality.• Supports quality investigations, root cause analysis, corrective actions, preventive actions, and quality system continuous improvement initiatives.
- All other reasonable tasks as may be requested by the Team Leader and/or the Production Supervisor.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Biology or related field with 0-4 years of relevant work experience in Biotech industry.
- Proficiency in molecular biology techniques including cloning, PCR, gene synthesis design and assembly, mutagenesis and sequence analysis is highly desirable.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical results, formulateoptions and interface with R&D, manufacturing, and technical support isrequired.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented and able to work ina fast-paced team environment with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Working computer literacy using an ERP system,emails, spreadsheets, and word processing software.
- Excellent math skills, strong organizational skills, and very detail oriented. · Familiar with cGMP, ISO9000/13485, product specifications incoming inspection procedures.
- Effective verbal and written communication,analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Performs excellent internal and external customer service.
To apply for this position email firstname.lastname@example.org