ScienceMedia provides clinical and medical multimedia educational content to life science companies to enhance clinical competency throughout their organizations. In addition to delivering ground-up, fully custom training solutions, we also provide the industry with SMi Source™ (a cloud-based learning library, containing over 16,000 interactive topics and hundreds of interactive course) and SMi Trial™ (engaging protocol-specific training to optimize clinical trial delivery). In other words, we teach complex science simply!
ScienceMedia is looking for a skilled Marketing Specialist to support the sales and marketing functions of the company. The Marketing Specialist will generate sales leads, expand our brand awareness in the industry, and coordinate/execute all marketing activities, including marketing communications materials production, email campaign preparation/deployment, LinkedIn prospecting and marketing database management, tradeshow/event coordination/logistics, and other essential activities related to the role. If you are a creative, detail-oriented team player with a marketing mind who can think on their feet in fast-paced and exciting environment, read on!
- Outbound prospect qualification and lead generation in LinkedIn through the identification and capture of target audience details (companies, titles, geography, level, email configurations) for input into Salesforce.com/Pardot and the company’s marketing database
- Own email campaigns from beginning to end including but not limiting to: coordinate various copy writers to achieve bi-weekly deliverables; design layout in Pardot; edit and proof campaign; monitor and manage the target email lists; add materials from campaign to website; push campaign; run metrics to report to management.
- Assist in the harmonization of branding across all marketing vehicles, including website content, marketing communication materials, social media platforms, advertisements, etc.
- Plan and coordinate conferences/trade shows including coordinating logistics, pre and post- show lists and mailings, coordinate travel and shipping, and attend events when needed.
- Review all marketing materials to make sure overall consistency in our messaging and imaginary with our Brand guidelines
- Develop and execute produce materials for customer (manuals, help guides, quick starts, tutorials, etc.) through video, print and online. Keep management informed of progress and potential issues and makes recommendations to ensure plans are well coordinated and synchronized.
- Prepare email/mail distribution lists and ensure deliveries distributed to relevant audiences via Salesforce.com, Pardot, or other comparable digital marketing with integrated CRM platform.
- Coordinate deployment of marketing activities with all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain prospect database ensuring accuracy and integrity
- Work closely with business development and marketing teams to generate and qualify new leads
- 3-5 years of experience in CRM/email marketing, preferably in using Salesforce.com, Pardot, LinkedIn, Hubspot and/or other similar web-based integrated marketing/CRM tools
- Experience working in B2B setting, preferably in the Life Sciences industry
- Experience with marketing automation and batch campaigns
- Ability to construct email campaigns with responsive design in HTML, CSS, other necessary coding
- Mobile/App experience a plus
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and maintain a sharp attention to detail
- Effective cross-functional communication and organizational navigation
- Energetic, goal-oriented, and team-driven
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe products
- Ability to clearly, concisely communicate a message through visual and written platforms
- General understanding and experience with sales lead generation
- Experience in an outside/inside sales role, with a potential desire to move into sales or
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance coverage
- PTO and paid holidays
- Educational assistance for continuing education
- Alternative work schedule (Mon-Thurs 9 hours, Fridays 4 hours)
- Casual dress code
- Fun and interactive corporate culture
To apply, please send resumes and portfolio links to email@example.com. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered. This is a full-time in-house position located in San Diego, CA; freelance or remote only candidates will not be considered.