Position: Marketing Communications Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage global marketing communications programs and tactics to drive achievement of the departments strategic vision
- Translate strategic and tactical marketing plans into successful marketing programs to create awareness, generate leads, accelerate sales opportunities and ultimately drive revenue
- Track details/data/information/activities to ensure these maintain alignment with long-term business objectives
- Work collaboratively with core segment marketing, to identify opportunities and devise programs to increase revenue through new customer acquisition, penetration and retention
- Manage the implementation, tracking and reporting of marketing activities, adjusting course as needed to maximize effectiveness
- Serve as an expert on customer behavior, needs and responses to programs and campaigns
- Work to develop, maintain and strengthen the link between marketing and sales specifically with regard to marketing programs and campaigns
- Work collaboratively with product management team for the execution of marketing activities
- Design targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns, collateral and social media content to achieve revenue across product life-cycle, in coordination with regional marketing programs.
- Handle logistics for marketing campaigns, product launches, events and strategic partnerships.
- Developing original copy for social media platforms, website content, direct mail and print advertisements.
- Creation of consistent brand voice across all channels and copyediting marketing materials.
- Thrive in an dynamic start-up environment
- Monitors marketing performance and optimizes efforts based on data, insights, and market knowledge as reported and provided by Marketing analytics and regional teams
- Creates effective campaigns that drive customer engagement and sales
- Collaborates with product managers to determine which content is successful and which requires adjustment
- Tracks Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) in accordance with methodology developed by analytics and insight group, suggesting optimization as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing communications, biological sciences, business or technology-related field is required. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or product marketing in life sciences, technology or other B2B industries
- Current and proven track record portfolio in marketing communications, project planning and leading campaigns
- Collaborative and innovative mentality to build relationships, achieve consensus and foster multi-disciplinary team work
- Familiar with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools like WordPress
- Proficient in MS Office, SEO, Google Analytics.
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communicating skills to enable effective communication and influencing of team members, product managers, and senior business leaders
*Marketing portfolio required upon interview