Clinical Omics (the leading B2B multichannel media brand in the fast-evolving field of precision medicine and healthcare), launched in cooperation with GEN (the leading B2B biotech news and information provider), is seeking a dynamic Strategic Business Development Specialist to join our team.
This individual is a self-starter with a deep interest in science, research, and medicine; digitally savvy, and strategic thinker to forge deep relationships to develop and close integrated marketing sales campaigns. The ideal candidate will be joining an extraordinary team of committed, passionate professionals to catapult Clinical OMICs into powerful brand dominance and accelerated revenue growth.
· Sell Advertising and Sponsorship programs to a roster of blue-chip companies in the clinical research and precision medicine field
· Meet clients for briefings and present proposals
· Build new business within markets identified
· Cultivate clients in person and through various online channels (Zoom, Slack)
· Maintain relationship and accounts and serve as point of contact for clients
· Represent our brand at industry conferences
Education and Experience:
· 5 years’ experience in a marketing, public relations, agency, or sales
· BS Biology or related life sciences degree preferred
Skills and Personal Qualifications:
· Strong Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
· Skilled negotiator, problem solver, and strategic thinker
An opportunity to grow with an evolving, dynamic, and successful organization
Competitive compensation, including a comprehensive benefits program (medical, FSA, dental, vision, 401k with match, short-term disability, and voluntary coverages such as long-term disability, life insurance, accident, and critical illness)
Interested candidates are encouraged to reply with a cover letter and resume.