Viracta Therapeutics Announces New Employment Inducement Grants

SAN DIEGO, May 17, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Viracta Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIRX), a clinical-stage precision oncology company focused on the treatment and prevention of virus-associated cancers that impact patients worldwide, today announced that, in connection with the appointment of Michael Faerm as Viracta’s new Chief Financial Officer, Viracta’s Board of Directors granted Mr. Faerm a non-qualified stock option to purchase 500,000 shares of common stock under Viracta’s 2021 Inducement Equity Incentive Plan. Additionally, Viracta’s Board of Directors approved the grant of non-qualified stock options to a new non-executive employee to purchase 10,000 shares of common stock. Each option vests over four years, with 25% of the shares subject to each option vesting on May 13, 2025, and the remaining 75% of the shares subject to each option vesting in equal monthly increments over the succeeding 36 months, in each case subject to the respective…
Click here to view original post

Click Here to Publish/Feature Your Company or Product News with Biotech Networks